Protect yourself and others from the spread!
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash
them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1 metre (3 feet) distance between yourself and others.
- Stay home and self-isolate even with minor symptoms such as cough, headache, mild
fever, until you recover. Have someone bring you supplies.
- Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This
means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention, but
call by telephone in advance if possible and follow the directions of your local